Recruiter at Prione
Views:4949 Applications:667 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Cloudtail - Assistant Vendor Manager (3-7 yrs)
Assistant Vendor Manager
Job Purpose :
The successful candidate will be the business owner for a category or multiple categories, with responsibility for signing the right mix of sellers, building relationships with top brands and vendors, adding unique local selection, identifying and executing initiatives to boost growth, driving margin improvements and delivering top notch customer experience.
He/she must be an effective leader and communicator working with our most important partners and vendors, as well as with internal colleagues and groups. He or she will have strong business judgment with a track record of strong ownership values and relationship management skills.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Team Handling Experience.
- Sales and distribution, Business, Consulting or Finance background.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven negotiation skills, influencing abilities
- Strong numerical and analytical aptitude
- Proven experience leading cross-functional projects
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Technical aptitude and agility to learn web-based tools
- Bachelor's required; MBA preferred
- 3 + years of relevant experience in sales manager / account manager/vendor manager role desired
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.