Founder at Colosseum Consulting
Views:412 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:110
Principal Recruiter - Enterprise SaaS Startup (5-10 yrs)
Hey - Thanks for checking out this posting.
We are currently recruiting a Principal Recruiter for a early stage Enterprise SaaS company - Atlan.
Read more about Atlan here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1X64DEQ_CgcMFG5F246IY34c2YyhoLUsoXy3oLAbU4gY/edit
Behind every great company is a great team. This philosophy is at the heart of our vision for the Atlan we want to build over the next decade. A company with people at its core, where people are the biggest moat.
We hope to build a company where every team member does their lives best work while at Atlan. We are taking our inspiration from the best of companies from McKinsey to Google, from Netflix to Airbnb companies with people at their core.
We don't believe in following the status quo when it comes to talent & people, and have constantly worked to create an environment where everyone thrives. In this role, you will work directly with us to shape Atlan's culture, ensure every Atlanian grows, spot talent gaps, and help Atlan scale.
If you're looking for a company that truly cares about people and founders who are looking to bring the best of class innovation into People Management Atlan is the place for you. We care.
You will help us...
- Hire amazing people for our team by working closely with hiring managers! Your most important KPI will be the number of hires vs. the number of open positions within the target closing time.
- Experiment with creative approaches to finding the best talent new job sites, creative ways to source candidates and great ad campaigns.
- Develop marketing plans that complement your inbound pipeline and sourcing efforts by working closely with the marketers.
- Interview and hire great candidates in collaboration with the internal teams. Help create interview and recruitment processes for the roles you own.
- Create and manage effective partner networks, including external recruiters and agencies.
- Build strong relationships with team members to encourage high quality referrals, and help run our internal and external referral program.
- Nurture and engage top talent for future hiring needs.
What makes us a great match?