Associate Consultant at Indusion Consulting
Views:609 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Principal Product Owner - BFS (15-25 yrs)
Principal Product Owner
Role Description :
- We are looking for a passionate and self-motivated Product Owner to join our team and help shape our Product Management Culture and Strategy.
- At Accounting Team, we believe in and create opportunities to do things differently. With our Products, we focus on and embrace user centric conversations and design, creating the right outcomes to improving our users' lives and their day-to-day activities.
- You will have the opportunity to shape the Accounting Business & Product Vision that will enable happier users, business and teams.
- Being part of a diverse multi-disciplinary global team, you will collaborate with other disciplines within the team to generate ideas, design experiments and hypothesis, create Minimum Viable Products and harvest Business Value.
- This role would suit candidates with advanced level of experience working as a Product Owner/Product Manager, who can bring product management best practices and industry standards to our team and who is passionate to mentor and coach others.
- Relevant domain expertise in Finance (Pnl, Accounting, Commercial / Investment Banking context) and AGILE ways of working, strong ability to interact with diverse groups of stakeholders.
- A candidate who is able to demonstrate a keen interest in Design Thinking, Product Thinking and Product Management will be important and an interest in Financial Service-related products is also an advantage.
- In close collaboration with Product Management, Users, Business, Architecture and Agile Teams
- Helping Product Team to improve their skills and capabilities around Product Management best practices, industry standards, Product Thinking and grow their careers
- Shape Product Management Culture and Strategy
- Understand the needs and gains of our customers, the user journeys and be confident to influence senior stakeholders around those topics
- Apply data-driven decision making and entrepreneurial mindset when proposing business hypothesis, with detailed analysis around cost and benefits and focus on maximising the value, including looking after the budgeting, total cost of ownership
- Define clear product and business KPIs, use data to adjust strategy and objectives
- Define Objectives and Key Results and drive metrics and strategy to achieve those
- Define and shape the Product Vision, Strategy, Roadmap and Backlog, craft & elaborate the artefacts needed to create flow of value
Your skills and experience :
Skills and experiences which are seen as being vital to the success of this role are :
- Genuine passion about Product Thinking / mindset and a desire to do what is best for the End User / Customer, and to focus on outcomes
- Experience with Lean Start-up and/or Design Thinking processes and techniques for example User Personas, User Journey, Minimum Viable Products / Experiments, Empathy Maps etc
- Working in Agile teams (Scrum / Kanban) and being able to work at scale in an Agile and distributed environment
- Experience supporting and/or facilitating workshops, focus groups or forums
- Ability to work globally across multiple locations and work independently
- Excellent written, spoken and interpersonal communication and presentation skills, ability to influence others without authority