Principal Product Manager - Mobile Apps - Pharma eCommerce (5-8 yrs)
We are hiring for one of our Pharma e-Comm client :
Are you passionate about solving problems through technology, customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused, passionate about mobile and e-commerce ? If yes, a Product Manager role gives you a chance to be a part of the Health-tech revolution in India & build products for scale.
As a Product Manager you will be expected to :
- Develop a vision & roadmap for your Product area for the next phase of hyper growth in the Health- tech segment.
- Drive execution on the roadmap, partnering with your development team, design, qa and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Always think customer backwards, collect insights & work on products / solutions that delight our customers.
- Analytical and data-driven, you love digging into the data to understand what's happening and define & measure success on every project
- Recruit & Mentor other product managers, providing them with guidance and mentorship to maximize their potential.
- Communicate confidently & clearly both written & verbal.
We are looking for a Product Leader to own the customer experience for Mobile Apps. The objective of this role is to define & drive experiences for consumers which give a delightful experience & build long term loyalties. You will also work to identify, prioritize and fix areas of improvement across the conversion funnel, and improve new customer acquisition and retention. The specific focus would also be on identifying the needs of customers that are new-to-online or new-to-ecommerce, and build solutions to address those needs.
What are we looking for ?
- 5 to 8 years of hands-on experience in product management in high scale consumer internet environments with 2+ years in managing Mobile Apps.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering. Management degree from a top Business school is a plus.
- Solid track record of building and shipping multiple products with a high business impact.
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders and demonstrate a high degree of influence across several teams/functions.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills. Highly customer obsessed thinking with deep understanding of customer needs and aspirations.
- Deep understanding of technology.
- Hands on experience of working on contemporary tools on Analytics, A/B, CLM & Agile.
- Previous start-up experience is a strong plus.