Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:775 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Principal Patent Analyst - Security Technologies - IIT/NIT/IIIT (5-12 yrs)
We are looking for a Principal Patent Analyst ( Security Technologies) for a client with a global presence based at Noida.
Job Details :
Location : Noida
Industry : IP Technology
Shift Timings : 9 am - 6 pm
CTC : Standard Industry Hike
Grade : AM / Manager will be selected based upon the technical skill and experience
Experience : 5+ years- work and/or research experience in Information Security technologies
Education : M.Tech/Ph.D in Computer/Information science stream
Client will not be evaluating profiles who are seeking a Job change in less than 2 yrs.
Preference will be given to NCR profiles
We are looking for professionals who combine a deep knowledge of Computer/Information Security, a curiosity to understand technology markets, complete ecosystems, product implementations and the underlying trends driving them, and a passion for creative, strategic thinking about the future of our client's business with an interest in learning about patents and intellectual property.
1. Contributing to client's strategy development process by applying your technical proficiency and creative problem solving skills to recognize market trends, opportunities and threats
2. Preparing Patent to product mapping charts by performing analysis, reverse engineering, testing and investigations on technologies that are being deployed and or used widely in industry
3. Identifying and analyzing patents in client's portfolio that may be relevant to technologies that are being deployed and/or used widely in industry
4. Updating your technical skill set and hands-on subject matter expertise in the technologies that are being deployed and/or used widely in industry
- Ideal candidates will have prior experience with Security technologies, competitor investigations and/or analysis, black box testing, reverse engineering, hardware and software debugging.
- Strong grasp of computer science and cryptography.
- Relevant Certifications in the technology (CISSP, GIAC, CCSP etc.)
- Hands-on Experience in developing and deploying security products, performing security audits and vulnerability analysis
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to explain complex technical concepts to diverse audiences comprising technical and non-technical members
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of Excel, proficiency in PowerPoint and ability to ramp quickly on a variety of analytical patent tools
- Demonstrated ability to partner on projects with others, working across the IP organization
- Preference will be given to candidates who have obtained their degree from Tier-I institutes (IIT, IIIT, NIT, etc.)
- Candidates should have cleared GATE with minimum 95 percentile.
- Candidates should have done research or thesis in one or more core areas of CS and technical publications and patents in preferred areas are preferred.
- Candidates should be well versed in Cryptography and Computer Science areas like Computer Architecture, Operating systems, Computer Networking, Database systems and Design and Analysis of Algorithms.
If the above role excites you, Kindly share your updated Photo resume with the below mentioned details -
Current Shift timings
Current Residence Location
Age & DOB
Ed Qualification - Graduate & PG
Is your Post Graduation full time/distance
Exp in Security Technologies (Yrs)
Certifications - CISSP, GIAC, CCSP etc, pls specify
Hands-on Experience in developing and deploying security products ( specify)
Well versed / Hands on exp in Cryptography (Yes/No)
Exp in IP Organization if any
Current CTC ( fixed + Variable)
Min NP to be served
We would appreciate some good references for this position who is eligible and looking for change, in case you decide not to go ahead with this opportunity.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.