Head - Human Resources at Principal Asset Management Pvt. ltd.
Views:3418 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Principal Mutual Fund - Manager/Senior Manager - Digital Platforms (6-11 yrs)
The role is responsible for end to end ownership of Digital Platform to enhance digital value proposition and customer experience. The role comes up as a part of digital transformation initiative.
Key Responsibilities :
The role includes :
- Steering the development of digital platform, features and solutions that power all elements of the customer experience on web and mobile.
- Using knowledge of market segments and customer preferences, identifying platform feature gaps to drive the roadmap
- Own the go-to-market strategy to launch new features and drive customer engagement by working closely with digital organization.
- Cross-functional relationships with product, technology, marketing, design, operations and analytics teams to bring features and solutions to market, and grow business opportunities. work closely with agile team (digital organization) of Engineers, UX/UI designers, marketer, data analyst, content strategist and business leader.
- Monitor customers/users with a keen eye towards understanding consumer journeys, their pain areas and their behavior on the site and mobile application.
- Always thinking did you solve the problem right, how to improve onboarding experience, revenue conversion, which is the easiest payment method, which schemes are doing best, how can I improve the bounce rate on the site etc.
- Own the digital platform and work on it focused on defining, iterating and solving customers problems. Obsess about better customer experience and perfect consumer journeys.
- Analyze various metrics that inform the success of digital platform.
Role Requirements :
- A successful candidate will be a highly analytical and adept at distilling a wide rage of disparate functionalities into clear, understandable applications that consumers will love.
- We are looking for someone customer-obsessed and digitally savvy with a strong interest in consumer financial products.
- The role involves both strategic and tactical thinking in a highly ambiguous and competitive environment.
Must have :-
- Prior 5+ years of experience in digital platform (product) management in B2C internet based businesses (preferred e-commerce, fintech & BFSI, travel).
- Knowledge of end-to-end customer life-cycle with B2C products or services.
- Experience driving cross-functional teams to deliver digital platforms (features) on tight deadlines.
- Self-starter, with a high degree of curiosity, creative problem-solving skills, strong attention to detail, comfort working in ambiguous and fast-paced environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to influence.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
- Preferably an Engineer and business degree holder from reputed campus.
Position Reports to : Head - Digital Business
Type : Individual Contributor (Vendor and Stakeholder manager)
About Principal :
We are part of the Principal Financial Group - a global investment management leader headquartered in Des Moines, Iowa, US. In India, we bring on board the financial strength and global experience of over 139 years in asset accumulation of Principal Financial Group.
We started doing business in India in 2000, currently serving over 5 lakh customers and working with over 20,000 empaneled distributors across the country. We imbibe ethical standards of our parent company - Principal Financial Group in offering quality investment and long-term financial solutions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.