Head - Human Resources at Principal Asset Management Pvt. ltd.
Views:1695 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Principal Mutual Fund - Manager - Retail Sales Initiatives (4-7 yrs)
About the Role:
The role is a part of Central Sales, independently responsible for Design and Delivery of Retail Sales projects and initiatives with specific focus on enabling support services in automation, technology and online presence.
1. Identify opportunities for automation in business processes. Develop applications to enable business engagement with channel partners, distributors and customers. Improve reach and efficiency of sales teams through process improvement, technology and re-engineering.
2. Project Manage the identified process improvement areas. Drawing up project schedules, providing updates, tracking and monitoring of projects.
3. Co-ordinating with IT/Vendor for timely delivery of the project and ensuring projects go live as per plan. Analyze and resolve development issues.
4. Keep track of market developments in Financial Technology. Provide recommendations on the basis of updated knowledge and experience.
5. Support Marketing to increase reach, brand visibility & impact across digital platforms. Accelerate online sales, including programs with established and new distributors and accelerate strategic partners (key external stakeholders across the app and digital publishing space, and industry experts).
6. Support National Head - Sales & Distribution and Head - Business Development in undertaking exploratory work on new projects.
MBA (Tier 1 / 2) with 4 - 6 years of overall experience (preferably in a Mutual Fund) with creative thinking and strong understanding of Technology in Finance. Passion for identifying areas for technological intervention and strong planning skills are required for this role. Discipline in execution and follow up of project schedules to achieve desired results is an essential requirement. Ability to work in a team-environment, interact with cross-functional stakeholders and good influencing skills are desirable.