Principal/Head - International School (5-10 yrs)
Candidates are expected to be mature and experienced - Principal/Head Teacher- having proven track of Leadership of an International School, preferably with school start-up expertise, to steer the whole process of setting up the school systems, procedures, staffing, training etc., leading to the culmination of the grand finale opening of the school in August 2020.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & ESSENTIAL SKILLS
- Master's in Education/Sciences/Arts
- Experience of 5 Years as Principal/Head Teacher,
- Experience of been involved in School start-ups, have led leading K-12 Schools,
- Successful experience in School Leadership, ideally in a school delivering IGCSE & the IB program,
- Administrative and technology experience
- Ability to analyse data and use it to drive new ideas and strategies.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skill with using computers - MS Office, Google Suite and email savvy is essential.
- Preference will be given to Native English Speaking Candidates.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.