Consultant at Principal Global Services
Views:2659 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Principal Global Services - Manager - Finance Controller/Record To Report - CA (8-10 yrs)
- 8 to 10 years of experience in finance and accounting with 3 years in controlling function
Role : Finance Controller.
CA qualification is preferred.
- This role will lead the Expense accounting team that will be responsible for Accounts payable, Payroll, Fixed asset accounting, unit crediting, commission accounting, validations, close management and audit support.
- The role of the controller would involve following areas
1. Manage accounting operations related to AP, Payroll, fixed accounting, commission accounting process
2. Coordinate and support month end and year end close
3. Perform critical review of key processes, journals, reports and validations
4. Support audit and finalization processes
5. Ensure quality control over all financial transactions and reports
6. Support and coordinate with onsite Finance team and business teams
7. Manage and plan transitions
8. Development and career planning of the teams under their purview
9. Develop and implement reward and recognition programs within the BU.
10. Drive employee morale and satisfaction
11. Attrition management and ensure timely recruitment and training of Associates.
12. Work closely with line HR to drive team spirit.
13. Communicate, influence and enforce consistent processes and policies across teams
Special projects/ initiative :
14. Lead special projects/initiatives within the BU as well as engage in cross - BU initiatives.
Stakeholder management :
15. Manage client relationship and front end with stakeholders to meet and manage their expectations
16. Interface with onshore counterparts on a regular basis
17. Escalate issues which need their intervention.
18. Exchange ideas and share best practices.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.