Principal Financial Services - Project Manager (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
Position Title : Project Manager
Position Location : Pune / Hyderabad
Work Hours : Regular Shift
Primary Responsibilities :
Role requirements :
- Planning and develop a project plan ; Develop a Milestone based project plan based on inputs received from various stakeholders.
- Stakeholders may include, Business Unit leaders, External Vendors Managers, Internal vendor management team members, Finance, Admin, Information Security teams and Executive management Develop appropriate risk controls to ensure timely delivery.
- Identify and monitor risks and issues, plan and implement appropriate responses for mitigation or resolution, including escalations.
- Update plans based on the change in demands Work proactively and collaboratively with others to streamline work and achieve mutual goals.
- Look for opportunities to improve performance; manage time, work, and relationships effectively and efficiently Identify efficiencies to reduce redundancy or elimination of tasks resulting in cost, resources, or time savings.
- Stakeholder & Communication management
- Strong communication and decision-making skills.
- Communicate effectively with all Stakeholders to understand the requirements
- Identify, address, and resolve differences between individuals and / or groups, using suitable channels for achieving clear outcomes, consensus, and conflict resolution Express ideas clearly and constructively (written and spoken, upward and downward, one-on-one and with groups).
- Governance and reporting Provide an honest/ transparent assessment of initiative status; Provide a weekly, monthly status report
- Ability to escalate appropriately to resolve any risks or issues
- Prepare relevant reporting and initiative documentation for stakeholder review such as status reports, outcome roadmaps and program interdependencies.
Required Years of Experience : 10+ years
Required Educational Qualification : BE/B.Tech or Any graduate
Required Technical Skills & candidate profile :
- Understanding of Information technologies and skills set eg. Java/J2EE, AWS Cloud, Data Analytics, RPA etc.
- Preferred if you have worked with IT recruitment / HR department
- Good to have PMP certification
- Required behavioural competencies
- Team management
- Time management
- Risk management
- Budget management
- Highly motivated