HR at Arck IT Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:496 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Principal/Director - Strategic Deals - IT (15-20 yrs)
- A senior program management leader with experience in quarterbacking large complex multi-track, multi discipline, multi-year technology transformation deals. A key Delivery partner for the sales & delivery teams, owning all aspects of the deal pursuit, viz deal qualification, requirements analysis, win theme articulation, solution mapping, partner strategy, deal pricing and deal closing.
- A seasoned delivery leader with deep knowledge of complexities & risks in delivering multi geo, multi stakeholder, multi tower delivery programs integrating multiple streams of execution. Brings program level experience in defining and implementing IoT led digital transformation, Application modernization, cloud platform migration, device and data migration, DevSecOps, ITIL based multi geo service support, and operating models for some of the most complex programs in the marketplace. Works closely with Sales & Delivery teams from early client conversations to closing deals and helping mobilize effective delivery teams.
Role & Responsibility
- As a deal principal, own the overall responsibility of pursuit process for Complex Digital, Cloud, IoT and Analytics Transformation deals
- Assist in deal qualification by leveraging knowledge of market, industry and technology trends;develop and execute win strategies
- Identify the right team required for the deal response and work with key internal stakeholders, put right team in place, and bring out necessary synergy to ensure seamless deal submissions
- Understand client's strategic needs, short and long-term business objectives, establish client value propositions that tie key solution tenets to near and long-term business objectives, shape the proposal documents and articulate the same in bid defense
- Hold custody of entire deal, anchor deal pricing and manage senior management and client discussions on deal milestones
- Emerge as trusted advisor to clients, oversee the quality of program and services, liaise with clients and ensure projects are delivered with customer delight
- Develop, and utilize knowledge of industry-specific and cross-industry competitive strategies, envision future industry trends and strategic technology solutions
- Enhance the internal knowledge base, create new artefacts by capturing accelerators, best practices, delivery methodologies, and frameworks
- Inspire, motivate and drive professional development of team
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering & Masters in business
- 15+ years of progressive delivery program management experience, that demonstrates passion for delivery excellence & ability to drive large/complex transformational deals
- Experience in pursuing large deals, negotiating complex contracts, coordinating closely with multiple towers of internal & customer organizations
- Extensive breadth & depth of understanding technology landscape, including latest trends in IoT, Digital, Cloud, Cyber Security, and Modern Software Development
- Compellingstoryteller, with exceptional interpersonal & presentation skills to articulate complex information at all levels of organizations
- Self-starter with attention to detail, ability to thrive in ambiguity, lead by influence, and ability toprioritize getting the right things done
- Strong customer presence, demonstratedability to engage and influence C-level executives
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.