Founder & Director at hCapital Executive Search
Views:203 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Principal Data Scientist - Product Development Firm (10-15 yrs)
Principal Data Scientist - Product Development Firm
About the Client : A leading analytics solution provider for clients in North America and APAC. Recently recognized by Economic Times as the best start up, it provides vast opportunities and a great culture for our employees.
About the opportunity :
The client is building up a whole new large-scale SaaS platform. At the heart of this next gen marketing solution is an analytics engine that supports multiple predictive, optimization and simulation algorithms. You will collaborate closely with internal teams to develop programmatic algorithms to support marketing measurement, simulation, and optimization. You will be tasked with our most challenging problems, designing and building innovative high-quality solutions that are secure, scalable, and reliable.
The opportunity to make a significant impact through the prototype development and leading a product launch team is precisely what makes the job rewarding. You will be working with Product Managers, R&D, Analysts, and other teams to understand their requirements, define what needs to change and present. Operating in an agile environment, you will be helping to design and build Machine Learning algorithms including but not limited to persona classification, attribution, optimization, simulation and develop analysis to support all things related to marketing measurement.
As a Principal Data Scientist, you will be responsible for:
1. Design and develop appropriate modeling frameworks.
2. Own the analytics data engineering to develop supporting algorithms.
3. Develop programmatic algorithms to support marketing attribution and optimization.
4. Develop algorithms to support all things related to marketing analysis and planning.
5. Own the User Acceptance testing as the product is developed in an agile environment.
6. Consult with the product and technology team on product roadmap and development plans.
7. Develop wireframes to present marketing analysis, simulation and planning to the tech team.
Required Education and Experience:
We are primarily interested in your experience in marketing analytics, with expert level experience in developing ML algorithms and experience with product development companies is a must.
Education & Experience:
1. 10+ years of relevant experience
2. Or 8+ years of relevant experience and a Master's degree in Math, Statistics or Analytics
1. Expert level skills in Python and R
2. Proficiency in various analytics platforms
3. Experience in data engineering at enterprise database scale
4. Expertise in AI/ML integration with product and analytics engines.
5. Proven experience in developing programmatic ML/AI algorithms.
6. Expert level skills in various analytical and optimization techniques.
7. Experience in developing enterprise analytics products is highly desirable.
8. Experience in Marketing is highly desirable and must include Retail / CPG / Telecom