Lead HR Advisor at Recruise India
Views:214 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Principal - Consumer Health - Pharma Consulting/Consumer Insights - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (15-25 yrs)
MBA from premier school with at least 15+ years experience in the consulting industry & pharma. In depth and long standing relationships with client companies, especially at a senior level. Requires deep expertise in at least one practice along with knowledge of all other practices. Possesses exemplary business development skills. Consulting experience is a must
- Works directly with clients to provide value added input, to develop business opportunities that will lead to additional starbursts and to deliver projects built around strategic issues. Has responsibility for ensuring delivery of high levels of client satisfaction. Typically works within a specific practice area or region but may have responsibility across multiple practice areas and/or clients. Meets or exceeds assigned revenue targets
- Engage with Client CEOs and Senior Management to generate awareness about Org, sell consulting engagements and continuously reinforce Org position with this stake-holder group. Principal will typically carry an individual target and will also carry additional bid-team targets, and will work under the supervision of Country Principal to develop a business development plan and pursue it. Expected to deliver the targeted profitability for the "book" managed, pricing the proposals right and ensuring on-time, on-cost delivery
- Principal are typically expected to have significant knowledge in one of the centres of excellence (strategy, pricing & market access, brand & commercial excellence, competitive intelligence or HEOR) and be well known in the industry
- Principal will actively oversee the engagements sold by them and/or other engagements being run, and ensure high quality delivery, leading to good client satisfaction scores
- Principal is expected to contribute to the enhanced awareness of Org Consulting in the market place, e.g. through speaking engagements, client meetings, publications etc. Expected to proactively continue to strengthen subject matter expertise through on the job experience, participation in conferences and symposiums and other forums for professional knowledge sharing.
- Expected to proactively mentor, coach and share subject matter expertise with others to elevate our capabilities to deliver world-class solutions for clients. May have responsibility for managing one or more Engagement Managers and the team below.