Business Leader at Designs in Change
Views:987 Applications:240 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Principal Consultant - Leadership Development - Consulting Firm (7-16 yrs)
Principal Consultant - Executive Leadership Development.
- We are looking for a leadership development expert with specific experience of Talent Assessment, Leadership Development and cultural/behavioural change.
- This position will involve working across industries with clients predominantly based in India. It will include providing expertise in assessment and leadership development solutions at the C-suite level.
- The Principal Consultant will need to combine psychological and behavioural insight with a thorough understanding of the clients' business and strategy.Strong commercial acumen combined with credibility/gravitas/impact in front of senior level executives to develop long term, high-level business relationships is key.
- The person will also need to contribute to developing new business. A post-graduate qualification in Human Resources, Occupational Psychology or Sociology or Anthropology, prior experience with a leading or boutique management consultancy are desirable attributes.
- This is a great opportunity to expand your experience and step into a highly satisfying leadership role in a firm that values input, offers autonomy and has a culture of collaboration. As with most positions of this type you will need to have a degree of flexibility when working away on client sites.
The position is based out of Bangalore
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.