Manager at HARP Technologies & Services
Views:1098 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Principal Consultant - Healthcare & Life Sciences (12-15 yrs)
- Serving as the Engagement leader for simultaneous engagements to ensure high levels of quality, client satisfaction, and employee satisfaction. Becoming personally involved in engagements where necessary to mitigate risk.
- Developing expertise at establishing new executive-level relationships with key stakeholders at new prospective clients
Engagement and Team Management -
- Responsible for engagement and team management.
- Ensure adherence to internal project management SOP's
- Working closely with the team to meet their respective revenue fulfillment targets from a delivery standpoint.
- Establishing executive-level relationships with key stakeholders, decision makers in key accounts
- Serve as a company liaison to the client for executive level communication.
- Continuously updating their understanding of the clients' challenges.
- Leads solution development for customer engagements.
- Analysing market dynamics and competition to develop business opportunities for the team.
- Qualifying, aligning and advising clients to achieve their desired outcomes.
- Ability to understand and shape clients' needs based on his/her broad understanding of the chemicals and materials marketplace, Company's offerings and defined client needs.
- Responsibility for opportunity and funnel management activities to build and delivery sufficient orders and backlog to the business.
- Manage key stakeholders by sector/practice area to ensure expectations are met/exceeded, timelines are heeded
- Develop excellent quality content
- Work with a global team of experts to create a powerful customer experience
Qualifications, Knowledge and experience:
- Should possess relevant experience of Minimum 12 years of Healthcare consulting experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent is required.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Professional work experience in medical technologies, digital health, medical imaging and diagnostics, Pharmaceuticals, Hospitals, consulting, strategy development, manufacturing or related field is required.
- Strong expertise and understanding of the medical technologies, digital health, medical imaging and diagnostics, Pharmaceuticals, Hospitals, consulting, strategy development, manufacturing or related field is required and major trends in the MESA region in which client projects are delivered.
- Ability to influence and collaborate with senior level management teams.
- Ability to think creatively and create out of the box solutions.
- Demonstrated capability to successfully hitting and exceeding targets.
- Demonstrated capability to facilitate effective, cross functional, client meetings.
- Education, training or certification in strategy, project management, performance improvement, and change management is desired.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- High level of energy, commitment, and passion for Chemicals and materials.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal) is required.
- Fluent in Arabic (written and verbal) is preferred.
- Open to travel within India, GCC and rest of Middle East for work.
- Are Well-organized and detail oriented.
- Take ownership to work independently with remote supervision
- Can multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Are disciplined and adhere to high-quality standards
- Is a strategic thinker; understands how operational activities are vital in supporting the overall strategy of the business
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.