Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:6969 Applications:528 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:314
Principal Consultant - eCommerce - Digital Transformation Business (8-12 yrs)
About the MNC Consultancy
- The company is getting into Digital Transformation business, which is still an unchartered area, worldwide
- The company has been traditionally into advertising.
- The company feels that its own culture, flexibility, consumer understanding and risk-taking give us an edge on other traditional consulting firms.
- While Company will have employees dedicated to business consulting, it will also pool CEOs and leaders from across its advertising business and even outside getting the best of breed experts who have built businesses to create teams on a project-by-project basis.
- Its business model is a break from what clients have come to expect from traditional consultants, which charge clients for their time. It won't just advise on strategy, but it will also build products, campaigns, and infrastructure, with mantra of 'consultants that make'. Clients will see real results and business model is also tuned around delivering results. In the long run, it may take a share of revenue from the upside.
- It will bring out a fresh approach in the consulting industry by having entrepreneurs/ business leaders (within & outside the company) as Subject Matter Experts who have executed and created real business success rather than pure-play consultants. Clients will see them working as execution partners, pushing their teams and making things happen. It will be hands on approach where company will get its own hands dirty. Besides clients will see depth of knowledge from folks who are true digital business leaders & entrepreneurs.
Key focus areas for the company :
- Growth Consulting for companies (promoter workshops, promoter coach, organisation transformation, organization growth, Digital Business turnarounds inside large companies etc)
- AI & Big Data (Data strategy, Org transformation with AI, AI tools and implementations, marketing command centers, Customer value exchange etc.)
- Marketing Transformation /CRM Consulting (Martech consulting/ data driven marketing)
- Innovation (Blockchain, IOT, Creative strategy, content strategy, Transmedia, Setting up startup accelerators, business on cloud, future of work, new digital businesses etc)
Key Responsibilities Areas:-
The Principal Consultant -eCommerce is responsible for collaborating with cross-functional partners to manage all aspects of the E-commerce business including, business planning, product listing strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing stuffs.
- Serve as a liaison and primary point of contact within the E-Commerce organization for cross functional partners acting as a project manager to evaluate, prioritize, develop, manage, implement and test E-Commerce initiatives
- Participate in the development and execution of strategic and tactical business plans with other members of the cross functional team supporting the E-Commerce strategy
- Own the daily sales metrics for the Marketplace as well as analyze sales patterns by category on all listings.
- Develop and oversee the effective planning and execution of strategy across the major Ecommerce channels to ensure efficiency, accuracy and timeliness.
- Manage all aspects of sales analytics related to E-Commerce and communicate relevant information to team members, executive leadership and cross-functional partners
- Partner with key cross-functional teams to ensure all relevant organizational goals and implications are factored into E-Commerce projects
- Build and direct a cohesive team of internal and external personnel to effectively develop E-Commerce solutions
Must have talents:-
- Proven leadership of large E-Commerce projects
- Extensive knowledge of E-commerce technology and sophisticated analytics
- Ability to generate and implement new sales and marketing initiatives to increase E-Commerce sales and profitability
- Provide expertise on current E-Commerce industry best practices.
- Consult on cross-functional projects to ensure E-Commerce principles are incorporated.
- Identify new areas of E-Commerce opportunity beyond current organizational thinking.
- Outstanding analytical skills, strong experience interpreting test results & drawing conclusions.
- Demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives
KEY AREAS :
- Contribute towards marketing of E-ecommerce solutions as a part of team. SME for ecommerce.
- Experience : startups/ growth hacking expertise . Should have deep e-commerce growth experience .
- Experience in any ecommerce firm as a Marketing Head/ Digital Marketing head/ Growth Hacker .
- Ideal person should have a good mix of tech and marketing and should be entrepreneurial having dabbled with various things to make e-commerce business grow.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.