HR Recruiter at Spot Your Leaders
Views:445 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
Principal Consultant - Digital Marketing Solutions - IT (12-15 yrs)
Principal Consultant - Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing - Principal Consultant [Strategy & Operations]
A Principal Consultant will carry complete ownership and accountability for the successful delivery of client projects and enabling growth for a particular client account. The Principal will also own items of interest to assist grow the practice by contributing to innovation, research, proactive solutioning, and work closely with the pre-sales team drawing successful strategies across parameters like Growth, Risk, Cost and Customer experience for every proactive / reactive proposal. Furthermore, the roles and responsibilities include the following:
Relationship Management :
- Build, deepen and broaden client relationships at senior executive levels in conjunction with account managers of our clients
- Interface with clients, understand and manage expectations from the engagements
- Interface with inhouse verticals and horizontals agnostic of domain and technology areas, build strong relationships and evangelize the practice offerings, work on POCs and turnkey solutions strengthening the offerings
This will be measured against the revenue growth from the account
Delivery Management :
- Responsible for managing multiple Digital Marketing consulting engagements either as an individual contributor or with a team of Project Managers, Business Consultants and Digital Marketing Commandos.
- The Principal Consultant is expected to proactively review proposals and all client deliverables prior to sharing with client - they are expected to confirm approach, insights and results.
- Define standard metrics and KPIs for clients and establish processes to measure them
- Prioritize multiple objectives in order to achieve the highest levels of client satisfaction and targeted financial results
- Operations and P&L Management
- Support the P&L of the account, meeting margins while ensuring revenue targets and client satisfaction measured through NPS
- Ensure timely and appropriate staffing for new engagements - plan hiring and staffing decisions deepening on the geolocation and industry vertical.
- Overall ensure operational and financial discipline in line with the practice principles
Business Consulting :
- Structure business problems and designs solutions, the Principal will be supported by Domain Experts in Retail, Manufacturing, Hi-Tech, BFSI and other emerging technology areas.
- Generate insights and present findings and deliverable to client that meets and exceeds the business requirements
- Provide high-end consulting and thought leadership to clients at the business heads level and help them sharpen their business strategies by way of implementing analytical models to realize the business objectives
Business Development :
- Work closely with the business development team in making client pitches, acquiring new clients and in developing new solutions including in new verticals
- Engage with Partners, Vendors and Universities, conduct workshops / hackathons and identify items of interest that meet industry requirements.
- Work with the team to help build cutting edge Digital Marketing approaches in various industry verticals and technology horizontals and develop solutions that can be used for pitching to clients.
- Coach and mentor a team of emerging enterprise architects, solution specialist and consultants. Groom them as expert Digital Marketing Commandos to take up challenges in their respective domains.
Experience and Key Skills:
- Hands On experience with implementing Digital Marketing Solutions and Lead complex due diligence engagements for Digital Marketing
- Experience in at least 10+ global consulting assignments in Architecting the roadmap and blueprinting Digital Marketing customer journey
- Min. 12 years- of overall experience as a Full Stack Architect and at least 4 years as an Architect / Consultant in Digital Marketing Technology
- Experience in any three of the following six domains will be highly preferred. (Manufacturing, Hi-Tech, Retail, BFSI, Telco, Healthcare (PPP))., Responsible to create differentiators and value proposition in these industries.
- Capable of quickly becoming familiar with new approaches to AI and computational comprehension.
- Contributions to Marketing Initiatives as roadshows, white papers, Point of Views, and ability to Interacting and influencing various organization levels, especially CXO's.
- Strong technology orientation with knowledge in a Full Stack Digital Marketing Platform like AWS or MS AZURE, Robotics Process Digital Marketing Tools like Digital Marketing Anywhere, UIPath or Blue Prism, Advanced Analytics Plaforms like SAS, IBM or KNIME, Computer Vision technologies like Cognex or Omron, Spech Recognition technologies like Polly, Watson T2S, BingSpeach, Google Speech etc- exposure to other tools like Scikit Learn, Shogun, H2O etc- will come handy along with hands on knowledge on Python, R, Hadoop and various scripting languages.
- Ability to carry Enterprise vision and see the big picture, and excellent story boarding skills, design thinking, influencing skills, critical problem-solving skills, lateral thinking and decision-making skills. Great story teller, visual thinker and empathetic listener.
- Have what it takes to break new ground and implement radical innovation, facing skepticism, incumbent conservatism, and strong resistance to change in general - with a positive, constructive approach and attitude.