Recruitment Manager at The Modern Dimension
Views:531 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Principal Architect - SaaS Platform (9-15 yrs)
Our Engineers love solving complex industry problems by building modular and scalable solutions using cutting edge technology. Your peers will be an exceptional group of Software Engineers, Quality Assurance Engineers, DevOps Engineers, Infrastructure and Solution Architects.
We are looking for a Principal Architect to join our rapidly growing engineering team. We have a SaaS team and Digital Freight Network team. You will be responsible for architecting our SaaS platform. You will be at the forefront of enterprise adoption of our cloud native software platform. The role is at the crossroads of enterprise tech and the latest in SaaS delivery. The right candidate must be self-motivated, fast learner who can bridge the technologies from either side efficiently.
Why should you consider this role?
Logistics tech is going through a renaissance all over the world. This is the next massive opportunity at the intersection of what's happening with the adoption of Cloud, SaaS, B2B marketplaces and move towards blockchain for supply chain. We are at the beginning of this massive shift. If you like making a country and GDP level impact with the code you write and the platform you architect - this is your opportunity.
- Design and build highly scalable, reliable and available software products.
- Your ability to partner with business, product teams will set you apart.
- Work closely with product and business teams towards building the right features, model the domain, design the master data models and build a malleable layer of software.
- Continuously seek to innovate & improve upon the software capabilities & development processes.
- Execute technical roadmap in collaboration with the Product & Engineering teams.
- Drive software development best practices in terms of coding guidelines, design decisions, testing methodologies, deployment and performance tuning.
- Keep abreast of the latest advances in their domain and bring in new approaches for business efficiency.
- Mentor and coach junior members of the team.
- Should have 9 to 12 year's of relevant experience.
- Experience building and operating complex SaaS systems at scale.
- Experience designing and building highly configurable, customisable multi-tenanted software. Master of abstraction.
- Experience in overseeing development on multiple projects simultaneously.
- System integration experience with RPC modes like REST, SOAP, EDI etc.
- Web based application delivery, cyber security.
- PHP, NodeJS, Java, Golang, Scala.
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, MongoDB, Kafka.
- SAP, Apache Camel, Mulesoft experience an added advantage.
Compensation for this role would be 1.2 Cr to 1.7 Cr + 1x equity