Principal Architect - Java - Food Services (9-12 yrs)
Job Referrence - 4162496/001_160587012774657
Industry - FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category - IT & Systems
Job Type - Permanent
Description - Design and create frameworks and platforms. Creating scalable, modular platforms
Client Details :
Our client is one of India's largest food services company and has a network of 1000+ stores across cities. The company has constantly been focused on growth and has been growing in multiple locations in different countries.
Job Description :
- To be instrumental in designing various frameworks and platforms being built.
- Individual contributor (initially) directly reporting to Chief Technology Officer.
- Mentor all engineers and QA, to make them better coders and designers.
- Ensuring the platform is almost infinitely scalable, modular, and configurable.
- Implementing best practices for containerisation
- Extensive experience in Java and related frameworks and technologies like Spring, hibernate etc.
- Having deep knowledge of at least one BRMS/rule engine, preferably drools
- Deep knowledge of infrastructure and deployment will be a huge plus, especially AWS related.
- Highly skilled in database and schema design. In-depth understanding of MySQL.
- Deep knowledge of common NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra etc.
- Extensive knowledge of message brokers and asynchronous systems in general, especially Kafka and/or RabbitMQ
- Good knowledge of Apache Spark, Map Reduce, ETL will be a huge plus.
- Programming knowledge beyond Java will be a definite positive. Especially with any of: Python, GoLang, NodeJS.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with distributed systems.
- Deep understanding of Cyber security and secure framework building is a definite advantage.
- Should have extensive exposure and/or understanding of Enterprise service bus
- Opportunity to be instrumental in the growth of the organisation
- Opportunity to mentor a group of highly skilled engineers
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Subhrajit Saha on +91 124 452 5494
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.