Principal Architect - Java - Food Services (9-12 yrs)
Job Referrence - 4162496/001_160587012774657
Industry - FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category - IT & Systems
Job Type - Permanent
Description - Design and create frameworks and platforms. Creating scalable, modular platforms
Client Details :
Our client is one of India's largest food services company and has a network of 1000+ stores across cities. The company has constantly been focused on growth and has been growing in multiple locations in different countries.
Job Description :
- To be instrumental in designing various frameworks and platforms being built.
- Individual contributor (initially) directly reporting to Chief Technology Officer.
- Mentor all engineers and QA, to make them better coders and designers.
- Ensuring the platform is almost infinitely scalable, modular, and configurable.
- Implementing best practices for containerisation
- Extensive experience in Java and related frameworks and technologies like Spring, hibernate etc.
- Having deep knowledge of at least one BRMS/rule engine, preferably drools
- Deep knowledge of infrastructure and deployment will be a huge plus, especially AWS related.
- Highly skilled in database and schema design. In-depth understanding of MySQL.
- Deep knowledge of common NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra etc.
- Extensive knowledge of message brokers and asynchronous systems in general, especially Kafka and/or RabbitMQ
- Good knowledge of Apache Spark, Map Reduce, ETL will be a huge plus.
- Programming knowledge beyond Java will be a definite positive. Especially with any of: Python, GoLang, NodeJS.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with distributed systems.
- Deep understanding of Cyber security and secure framework building is a definite advantage.
- Should have extensive exposure and/or understanding of Enterprise service bus
- Opportunity to be instrumental in the growth of the organisation
- Opportunity to mentor a group of highly skilled engineers
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Subhrajit Saha on +91 124 452 5494
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.