Director at MNR Solutions Private Limited
Views:60 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Principal Architect - Cloud & Analytics (10-19 yrs)
1. Defines and Executes the Road Map for Enterprise Cloud Architecture
2. Contributes to technology strategy, and drives aspects of software development, including development process and methodologies, setting goals, budgets, and timelines for projects.
- Responsible for design and development of enterprise cloud architecture
- Stay current with the technology trends, latest development tools, and the best design standards and drives innovation with a systems approach in products and services
- Responsible for architecting and building high scalable platform & native cloud initiatives in the area of Machine Learning, AI & IOT
- Leading the team through mentorship and guidance, especially with respect to technological and process challenges
- Develops and deploys standards and procedures to ensure quality is met
- Drives Learnability in the development teams
- Drives Agile SDLC process, CI/CD integration through the product and service life cycle
- Recommends technological development and improve efficiencies
- Converts marketing needs into appropriate technology products and services
- Supports Marketing in technology-based presentations and discussions
- Ensure customer success through software development and deployment
PROFILE: Ideally ~
- 35+ year old
- Post Graduate in Engineering
- 12+ years of experience in cloud computing and technology systems, as well as experience designing and transferring applications to the cloud.
REQUISITES: Exposure to cutting edge technology. Should have hands-on software development experience in cloud, ML, AL & IOT technology.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.