Principal - Academic - Education (5-8 yrs)
- Responsibility of managing the students, staffs and all the activities related to school as per CBSE norms.
- Delivering excellent quality scholastic and co-scholastic service to the students.
- Facilitating in-service workshops to motivate and update the teachers in teaching methodologies and curricula.
- Teacher's recruitment whenever needed, maintaining discipline and decorum in school campus, getting feedback from students, teachers and parents and taking appropriate actions on it at appropriate time.
- Monitoring and maintaining safe, healthy, peaceful environment in school.
- Formulating school policies and growth plans.
- Overall supervision of school accounts, hostel, estate management, transport, store and staff accommodation.
- Setting up and maintenance of science, computer and language labs and library.
- Overseeing infrastructural maintenance and updating/advising the management for developmental projects.
- Communication with school corporate office at Bangalore, CBSE and other stake holders, service providers and vendors in a high-tech environment.
- Preparing cost effective budgets and guaranteeing optimum use of available resources.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.