Senior Consultant at First Call HR Resource
Views:358 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Prime Brokerage/Investment Banking Operations Role - BPO (13-28 yrs)
Prime-Brokerage/Investment Banking Operations
Job opening for Prime Brokerage operations profile for one of the renowned BPO.
Shifts are Emea and US.
CTC upto 40-42 LPA
Min Experience :13-14 yrs
Below is the JD :
1. Lead the overall process end to end
2. Ownership of the relationship with the Client and other key stakeholders
3. Participate in projects, call and drive change in the process independently.
4. Driving productivity and efficiency
5. Analysis of reports and determine authenticity of the report, and ability to identify significant variances.
6. Contribute to process streamlining and improvement
7. Plan and prioritize all projects and provide regular udpate to the relevant stakeholders
8. Ensuring Checklist, Metrics and EOD activities are completed and signed off.
9. Ensuring timely updates/review of SOPs, Change Management Tracker, Error Log
10. Ensure any new transitions / transformations are driven holistically and accurately.
11. Intuitive about improving process efficiencies
- Ideally should have good experience in the overall brokerage process end to end.
- Have good understanding client data process
- Should possess excellent interpersonal, Communication skills and Good Team handling Skills
- Should be proficient in MS office tools particularly in MS Excel
- Proficient in Data analysis MI Reports, Data Gathering and Collation, Attention to detail and be able to spot any Data quality issue
- Quick learner
- Eye for details
- Focus on quality and controlled environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.