Human Resources Executive at Lemonade Advisory
Views:81 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Pricing Specialist (6-12 yrs)
- Analyze pricing data from the industry standards, previous sales trends and competitors and report data to decision makers.
- Identify marketing strategies to increase profits.
- Develop measurement tools to identify changing market trends.
- Identify appropriate sales and clearance prices to increase customer traffic / footfall.
- Compare sales trends to previous periods and determine the cause for decrease or increase.
- Create financial models to assess the financial impact of various pricing scenarios on revenue, margin, and profitability.
- Integrate cost components into pricing models to ensure precise pricing calculations.
- Evaluate the potential effect of pricing changes on overall profitability and the company's financial health.
- Work in collaboration with finance professionals to gauge the financial implications of pricing strategies.
- Develop detailed pricing proposals for potential clients, ensuring alignment with pricing strategies and financial goals.
- Partner with sales teams to deliver accurate and compelling pricing information for bids and proposals.
- Monitor the financial performance of implemented pricing strategies, analyzing actual outcomes against projected results.
- Foster effective collaboration with finance, sales & operations teams to gather input, share insights, and facilitate informed decision-making.