Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:3831 Applications:654 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:633
President/Senior Vice President - P&L - eCommerce/Internet/Media/FMCG (12-20 yrs)
Our Client is India's largest B2B marketplace, it focuses on providing a platform to SMEs, large enterprises as well as individuals for their buying and selling needs of Industrial products.
Job Description :
- The position holder will be a P&L Leader for a geographical region.
- Responsible for developing, executing and refining the strategy to Acquire and Service Business in the Geography.
- The role would work closely with Vertical Heads, Product Heads and would involve in developing and growing relationships with both Small, Medium and Large Enterprises.
- Develop & execute annual operating plan - for customers, revenue as well as cost of operations
- Minimize investment by managing the cost of acquisition
- Design and execute customer engagement process to ensure clients are actively engaged with the platform
- Instill customer service orientation amongst the team, thus maximize revenue by ensuring customers renewals and subscribe to higher value solutions (farming).
- Collect business needs of the businesses and work
Skills & Experience :
- 15+ years of experience in Sales & Marketing of which at least last 3 years should be a leadership position
- MBA from any of the top tier colleges would be preferred
- Manage a P&L of 100+ Crore
- Acquire SME, Mid-sized companies and Large Enterprises to join the platform as its Paid members with the product team to define the product improvement plan and feature bundling to meet the needs of a larger set of customers
- Hire, train and retain a team of people to meet and advise the customers on their digital business promotion strategy and build lasting relationships with customers
- Design product and pricing strategies to acquire more customers
- Ensure proper customer on-boarding by establishing strong cross functional connect with due stakeholders to ease both employee and supplier lifecycle. This shall include both pre-sales - with product / data / training teams, as well as post sales - with verification / production teams
- Developing performance metrics, incentive structure, sales promotion schemes and monitoring key parameters to increase the overall productivity of the client servicing team
- The incumbent will have Business and Support teams reporting into them
- Experience of handling a P&L
- Hands on experience of meeting CXO's/ Owners/ Promoters and negotiating commercial aspects of the proposed solutions, closing sales, maintaining relationships
- Strong listening, questioning and networking skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.