Partner at Hunterz Research Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1958 Applications:182 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
President/Group Chief Financial Officer - Automobile/FMCG/Power/Infrastructure/Retail/Hospitality (15-20 yrs)
PRESIDENT FINANCE - GROUP CFO - ($ 3 Bln CONGLOMORATE)
Age - Must be below 50 years
The Organisation a consortium is one of the key players in the Auto / Auto components/ Engineering/FMCG/FMCD/ Health care /Power/Infrastructure/Retail/ Hospitality/Garments a multibillion $ group who are the market leaders in the space they are. in and publicly listed.
A public listed company with a very strong EBIDTA they have robust and professional management which consists of a team with a strong pedigree. What sets this organization apart is that they are growing aggressively and have a global footprint.
Brief Description of Role & Responsibilities :
- Strategizing & preparing the group growth blueprint in financial terms and taking steps to implement in collaboration with other group functions and CEO/MDs of companies
- Enhancing the shareholder value in all group companies in active collaboration with CEOs/MDs of the companies
- Enabling the creation and preservation of economic value created and reporting the value created internally and externally to enhance the image of the group
- Constructively challenge the CEO/MD and enable shaping the organization and the group, provide investor/stock market perspective regularly to the senior executives.
- Develop, maintain and tap the external and strategic relationships for facilitating growth and visibility of the group. Guide the group and companies in raising and allocating capital and other financial resources.
- Suggest and implement Strategic growth/restructuring plans for the group including M&A and divestments along with other members of the group strategy team.
- Ensuring Enterprise/group-wide risk management practice is evaluated continuously and prompt necessary corrective action
- Guiding and supporting individual companies/businesses in the Group for implementation of their strategic and annual business plans.
- Ensuring professional guidance & support on institutionalizing financial systems and processes in the group
- Ensuring the Corporate governance across Group, through the respective company finance heads, the statutory compliances pertaining to Accounts, finalization, and audit of accounts, revenue/ Expense, Capital Budgeting, Cost control, fund flow management, etc
- The role also involves providing support and direction for analysis of options for growing existing businesses, acquiring new businesses, investment structuring, and financial instruments.
Requisite Exposure & Experience :
- Candidates with work experience in a well-diversified Group/MNCs comprising businesses from different industries with multi-locational facilities should have been in the capacity of CFO or COO/CEO of a diversified business group of repute with career exposure to at least two other functions viz. Strategy, Marketing, New Business Development, Manufacturing Operations, HR. Candidates should have had the varied experience to Mergers and Acquisitions
- Candidates with contributions in companies, which constantly upgrade their systems and procedures to match world-class practices, would be ideally suited.
- Candidates who have worked with Companies, which have an innovative and proactive outlook to financial practices, will be ideally suited.
- Skills in managing the change processes and organizational ambiguities. Experience & exposure to world-class financial practices and benchmarks.
- Should have rich exposure to SEBI regulations, stock exchange, Capital markets, BPR, JVs, SAP as ERP
Requisite Knowledge & Skills :
- Should have: Top class strategic thinking competency with strong concepts and fundamentals Very high conceptual clarity on financial procedures and practices Strong commitment to develop and establish systems and procedures
- High Analytical Skills, Strong Interpersonal Relations, System oriented thinking with the big picture in sight and ability to detail out the various parts in the whole system.
Personal Attributes & Education
- Must be a qualified CA, CS with any other professional certification (preferred).
- Should also be: Innovative and Entrepreneurial mindset to the core
- An Excellent communicator with superior interpersonal skills and high levels of EQ Capable of speaking in public fora, media, government authorities, conduct road shows to address investors
- Having good public relations skills and excellent PR contacts in the Financial world
- Able to spot opportunities for the overall growth of the group.
Age : Must be below 50 years