Manager - Leadership Talent Engagement at Prodentify Professional Services
Views:21091 Applications:2333 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:105
President/EVP/SVP - Global Delivery - IT Services (15-25 yrs)
About the employer:
Prodentify has been retained to engaged with suitable candidates interested in pursuing leadership roles in the delivery organization at two of its major client firms from the IT Services space in India.
These firms are truly global in their clientele & presence and focus on CMMi Level 5 aligned superior services & solutions led business partnering with the who's-who of global enterprises - across a diverse set of industries like Mfg., Hi-Tech, BFSI, Govt., Healthcare, Services, Hospitality, Infrastructure, Energy Resources and the like.
Major businesses at both the firms include consulting, system integration and services & solutions related to Software and Infrastructure, quite a lot of that being offered on the cloud/on-demand/as-a-service.
About the opportunity (position):
- Leads all service delivery globally across client engagements and businesses, directly reporting to the C level in the US and India. Ideal candidates will possess superb communication & collaboration skills, along with exemplary aggressiveness and leadership to drive & grow an already established business to the next level
- Requires a candidate with a strong technology leadership background in the IT Services industry, having played a successful technical manager of projects and programs in the post-early years of his/her career, eventually evolving as a leader of delivery, people management, client management and P&L management, preferably at a full-spectrum IT Services firm in India. Being from service provider background is a must; candidates from captive technology centers are not the preference
- Will only fit candidates with diverse domain experience. Those with deep or all experience in a single domain are not the preference
- Is ideal for candidates from cos. in the revenue range of USD 500 M - 2 B, with current P&L responsibilities involving a reasonably substantial portion of the candidate's current/last employer's global revenues
- High-pedigree educational background is a must
- While one of the firms is open to having the candidate based out of Mumbai or NCR, the other is flexible on either Bangalore or NCR