Recruitment Consultant at Investment Fund
Views:3047 Applications:387 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
President - Corporate Development - M&A & Strategic Partnership Initiatives - eCommerce (10-12 yrs)
A well funded e-commerce company is looking to hire a President-Corporate Development to lead its M&A and strategic partnership initiatives. The Company has raised over USD 400 mn from marquee investors and is now also looking at M&A for its next phase of growth
- Develops, designs, and implements M&A strategy that aligns to overall corporate strategy.
- Develops and designs potential M&A criteria/rigor to review potential acquisitions, ensures that criteria/rigor selects appropriate acquisition targets that are in alignment with company goals.
- Sources and analyzes acquisition/partnership opportunities which align to the company's strategies.
- Conducts extensive financial modeling of structures and returns, business plans and commercial arrangements.
- Prepares and presents opportunities for review by executive management and corporate review boards.
- Leads due diligence process on potential acquisitions; identifies acquisition opportunities that are in alignment with organizational criteria.
- Upon identification of acquisitions, leads process of structuring an appropriate bid.
- Leads an effective integration of any acquisitions, in partnership with integration team.
- Demonstrate proven thought leadership and/or success involving commercial due diligence or corporate strategy roles
- Proven deep subject matter expertise in various aspects of mergers, integrations, spin-offs and/or divestiture transactions, including options analyses and recommendations.
- Leading teams to assist with strategic planning and business reviews; growth, market entry and international expansion; and market opportunity sizing.
- Directing and conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of complex data, including market and competitor analysis (market sizing, drivers and dynamics), customer analysis and internal analysis (strategic analysis, business model reviews, financials).
- Bachelor's degree/PG in Business, Finance or related degree required.
- 10+ years experience in Finance, Corporate Development or related field or equivalent experience.
- Proven success in M&A with a diverse portfolio.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving capabilities.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.