Recruitment Manager at Personaliq
Views:5640 Applications:921 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:218
Presales & Solutions Architect - Banking/FinTech (3-9 yrs)
PreSales & Solutions Architect :
Responsibilities Be an integral component of a selling pod including the following :
- Shaping the value proposition and benefit for both the immediate opportunity and longer term customer success.
- Be ready and eager to travel to meet prospects, customers and partners in support of a sales goal.
- Demonstrate the Celebrus solution on - site, through webinar sessions, conferences or trade shows.
- Have the capability to respond to RFI / RFP in a way that is both precise, accurate and with a memorable tone .
- Be organised, analytical, a self - starter playing within a small team environment.
- Steer a path to reduce the need for a PoC, but when required define the PoC shape to be brief, effective and with positive outcome to close the deal.
- You will be able to tell us about your direct experience in some, or all, of the following
- Author documents for internal use from initial birth of an opportunity through to the fundamentals forming an SoW and then collaborating wider teams across the company.
- How you communicate and articulate difficult concepts to a wide audience from C - level sideways in both technical and non - technical terms.
- our ability to understand and explain the commercial benefits to a prospect, based on a reasonably detailed knowledge of the technical advantages of a system.
- Your spider sense to be aware of, and flag to management, commercial opportunities / risks in partner / client engagements.
- How Effective Your Presentation And Communication Skills Have Been.
- Knowledge of web site mobile architectures and design techniques.
- How you have used Hadoop, MySQL, Oracle, Teradata, query reporting tools.
- Complex system architectures down to a component level.
- Operating systems, which would include Linux Windows. Related Company Product names that may help you orientate:
- Internet data collection technologies such as Adobe, Google, WebTrends.
- Use of Content Management / Real Time Decisioning Systems such as Teradata, Pega Systems.
- CRM systems such as Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, SAP, Oracle CRM in the context of their use in customer solutions, rather than for sales lead tracking (although our sales leaders consider that part extra points ..). If you have read through to here, and are thinking: perfect for me fantastic, get in touch.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.