Manager - Talent Acquisition at Intellect Resource
Views:1110 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Presales Solution Architect - SAP Services - IT (12-20 yrs)
SAP Presales Solution Architect
- Currently, to fuel our clients growth we are actively looking for professionals for SAP Presales Solution Architect role. If our vision and strategy sound interesting to you, please let me know at the earliest.
- We are hiring for "SAP Presales Solution Architect" Professionals in Tech Mahindra, Gurgaon.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Develop application road maps/implementation approach & project plans for SAP Applications.
- Provide guideline and best practice on sharing the SAP model results to the business audience
- Work with functional and technical teams to understand business requirements and priorities
- Provide best practice in area of SAP Applications implementation on architectural and conceptual level
- Support definition, estimation, and propose solutions for business opportunities
- Provide best practice, tips and tricks for using the tool for the developers and technical implementer
- Create architecture and technical design documents to communicate solutions that will be implemented by the development team.
- Provide best practice on how to document the solution used in SAP Applications.
- Provide guideline on service setup (roles and responsibilities, capturing demand, providing service to the business over the tools)
- Develop proofs-of-concept and prototypes to help illustrate approaches to technology and business problems.
- Provide best practices on SAP's development, infrastructure, test, and production solution deployment for project and future use
- Educate organisation on available and emerging tool sets
- Present solutions and options to leadership, project teams, and other stakeholders adapting style to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Collaborate with other architects to ensure continuity of solutions at a later stage
Skill Set Required :
Total Experience : At least 12 - 20 years in IT domain
- Should have experience of more than 4 years as Solution Architect in 3-5 large projects of similar nature.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, Self-driven, motivated individual who can efficiently influence delivery in matrix organisation
- Experience project member of the large Domestic or international project
Domain Knowledge : Engineering and Construction Indusrty
- Understand and respect different cultures
- Full time MCA/ M. Tech/ B. Tech / B.E. from a reputed institute
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.