Founder at Serving Skill
Views:132 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Presales Role - IT (8-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- Pitch Presentations, RFP Responses, Make research based, quality proposals for potential Clients.
- Reserach & Analyze Market trends for Pre Sales Consultancy / proposals.
- Responsible for analyzing market data to determine the ideal customer for a given product.
- This is one of their most important duties, as the success of their sales pitch depends largely on the accuracy of their analysis.
- Craft Sales Pitches for Sales Team- Pre Sales Consultants use the data mentioned above, coupled with their sales expertise, to craft sales pitches for their sales team.
- Assist Sales Team in Qualifying Prospects- Pre Sales Consultants help their sales team qualify leads by using their deep understanding of the product's ideal customer pain points & how the company solves it. They may even have the initial phone or digital contact with leads.
- Provide Product Knowledge Support to Sales Team- Pre Sales Consultants know the given product better than anyone on the sales and marketing teams. This deep product knowledge is required to write a sales pitch that highlights the product's features and benefits.
- Participate In Strategy Meetings With Sales & Marketing Team. Pre Sales Consultants don- t just work with the sales team. Their goal is to make sure their pitch is aligned with the marketing campaign.
Additional Information :
Personal Skills :
- Presales, presentation, research, lead generation, lead qualification, RFP proposals, etc.
Time Oriented, Great Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Basic Computer Literacy, Consumer Relations, Consumer Complaints, Crisis Management, Reporting Skills, Administrative Skills, Attention to Detail
Required Qualification : MBA
Job Insights :
Recruitment Stages :
- CV Shortlisting
- Whatsapp Video Call