Senior Consultant at First Call HR Resource
Views:6791 Applications:280 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Presales/RFP/Solutioning/Solution Consulting Role - Insurance Domain - BPO/ITeS (10-15 yrs)
Job opening for Solutions/Presales role-Insurance domain in BPO/ITES in Delhi location
Min exp: 10 yrs
Location : Delhi
Below is the JD
Will be responsible for supporting the sales teams in winning the deal by generating opportunities and creating or putting together a solution for small to medium sized deals that addresses client requirements while ensuring Wipro's interests are met.
Solution Definition / Integration / Generation:
- Works with service lines and domain consultants to create the solution for mid to large sized deals
- Probes the customer and asks relevant questions to get the necessary clarifications on requirements and conveys the same to the solution teams
- Works with SMEs to come up with specific product offerings based on market demand
- Makes a presentation of the solution to the client
- Transitions the deal to the delivery team post successful conversion - explains the agreed scope and deliverables to the delivery team to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Participates in creation of handover plan and works with the delivery team during the handover period
- Project manages the entire bid process by preparing and deploying the bid plan
- Identifies the teams / experts to be reached out to for contributing to the bid
- Collaborates with multiple stakeholders for getting inputs as per plan
- Reviews progress as per the bid plan and takes corrective actions
- Integrates / assembles the response as per inputs received and ensures that response gets submitted as per timeline.
Contract and Compliance Management:
- Works with multiple internal teams and client representatives to create acceptable terms as part of NDA, SOW, MSA etc .
- Ensures legal, environment and other compliance as applicable in collaboration with the Legal, IMG, FMG and other support teams
Commercial Architecting / Estimation:
- Works in collaboration with the BFMs to determine the deal margins
- Coordinates with the different Service Lines and Delivery teams for the commercial estimates
- Leads customer presentations and participates in other customer engagement activities - Demand Generation:- Collects background information of the prospective client through secondary sources for qualifying a lead
- Supports the sales team while pursuing a qualified lead by gathering relevant information on technology platforms etc.
- Supports opportunity creation by running campaigns through mails, webinars, workshops, cold calling etc
- Creates repository of information that can be used by sales team for presenting to the customer / client
- Presents or leads client presentations / workshops involved in demand generation effort
- Coordinates with alliance partners, analysts and internal teams to generate leads and achieve a state of preparedness to respond to RFPs and also to build the Wipro brand.
- Focuses on activities like research to build further capability in the team
- Creates collaterals, account dockets etc that can be reused by the team
- Creates standardized templates for replicating across RFPs
- Works on case studies to be published internally and possibly to the external world
Personal Development and Competence Building:
- Identifies priority developmental competencies and seeks coaching support
- Focuses on all round development that includes competency building in areas of Functional, Domain, Technology, Process and Behavioral skills