Talent Acquisition Speacilist at Wenger & Watson
Views:3329 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Presales Consultant - IT (3-12 yrs)
1. Establish and maintain a deep understanding of the overall Whatfix product portfolio and the Competitive landscape
2. Lead technical discovery and prepare/deliver technical presentations explaining Whatfix products to Prospects and customers
3. Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition
4. Successfully manage and execute technical proof of concepts (POCs), on-site or remote
5. Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, Seminars, etc.
6. Evangelize Whatfix products to prospects, customers, and partners via presentations and product Demos.
7. Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
8. Convey feature input and customer requirements to Product Management teams
9. Partnering with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in complex sales Cycles
10. Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
11. Respond to technical objections and articulate the value and return on investment delivered
12. Liaise with the Engineering, Product, Marketing, and Sales teams to provide consultative technical expertise for all customer needs
13. Effectively communicate & build confidence with customers across teams (Engineering, Product, Marketing, and Sales)
- 3-5 years Technical Pre-Sales / Sales Engineering experience
- Bachelors in Computer Science or a related field is strongly preferred
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Experience with implementing software products or solutions for large enterprises
- Understanding of high-performance software, SaaS
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills to communicate professionally
- Self motivated with strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in a highly dynamic team environment focussed on providing above industry
- Standard customer service.
- Domestic and occasionally international travel required
- Highly Desired Skills
- Familiarity with SaaS business models a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.