Presales Consultant - IT (1-3 yrs)
As a pre-sales consultant, you'll work towards mapping customers- requirements and propose a commercially viable solution or service from within the company's offering.
The role involves working closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches and helping them qualify and close sales opportunities. You'll be actively involved in the - lead to closure- cycle for sales opportunities while also providing support to various marketing initiatives.
Pre-sales Preparation :
- Own and maintain the product demonstration set-ups and continuously enhance them in-line with the development of the platforms
- Support sales efforts by building in-depth expertise on solutions
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends with proactive research
Sales Development :
- Work closely with members of the sales team to create new sales opportunities and developing newer markets
- Manage the internal CRM with respect to various sales opportunities
Offering Design :
- Coordinate with different stakeholders and internal teams for the required support in creating the solutions offering
- Craft relevant and powerful sales pitches to support the sales team's efforts
- Take an active role in creating value proposition, product/service positioning and change management challenges associated with any sale
- Work with the technology team to aid the development of the platform roadmap
Sales Pitch :
- Manage the bidding process by responding to RFIs and RFPs
- Work with the design teams, both in-house and external, to come up with effective representations and pitch collaterals
- Own the due-diligence processes being carried out by prospective clients
- Ensure successful execution of proof of concept (PoC) projects
- Deliver and support product demonstration for prospects and clients
Operations Support :
- Engage with sales and operations team in clearly articulating the statement of works (SOWs) for the engagement
- Provide assistance to the delivery team to understand the context of the situation and any other clarifications they may require to deliver the solution
Marketing Support :
- Synthesize sales inputs received in various pitches to feed in the marketing function
- Work with marketing in creating various collaterals including case studies, brochures, whitepapers etc.
- Excellent oral communication and impeccable written communication skills
- A - sharp eye- to build sophisticated PowerPoint presentations with the ability to represent various concepts and ideas visually
- Excellent content development and content curation skills
- Experience of working with European and US clients would be highly valued
- Attention to detail and a research-oriented approach to sales
- Stellar teamwork, interpersonal and collaboration skills with the ability to work in an entrepreneurial fast-paced environment.
MBA from Tier 1 colleges.