Senior Resource Specialist at Anlage
Views:269 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Presales Consultant - Cyber Security (5-12 yrs)
Role:Enterprise Architect (Manager/Sr. Manager)
- This is an Enterprise Architect position in "Technology Solution Group (TSG)" to oversee the development & governance of Security Product offerings in XXXX circle.
- Candidate must have good knowledge on Security Technologies like Information Security Management, Threat & Vulnerability Management, Basic understandings of Security-relevant industry standards and practices such as ISO 2700x series, COBIT, NIST, etc.
Job Role & Requirements:
- Business Development experience, able to work with Sales teams to generate opportunities for Security Product offerings.
- Design, Presents, demonstrates the Network Architecture for the Security domain(s) and provide technical consulting to Mid, Enterprise and Government customers.
- Required to understand customer requirements and provide consultation / design on the architecture and solution.
- Define security requirements for products and platforms.
- Work with company leaders to develop long term vision, technology road map, and annual goals for the Cyber Security Practice. Build a distinguished portfolio of advanced cyber security services. Develop intellectual property, including methodologies, solutions, accelerators and tools to enable the practice to be recognized as a leader in the field of cyber security
- Demonstrated knowledge of information security, computer forensics and data analysis; practices & procedures related to the investigation and response to network/computer intrusions and data theft. Experience in planning and implementing risk mitigation strategies relating to; data loss prevention, security incident and event management, identity and access management, role-based management, strong authentication, encryption, source code analysis, penetration testing, application and system hardening, firewall management and logical network segmentation.
- Evaluate new technologies and processes that enhance security capabilities.
- Conduct Thorough Assessment on the Deliveries from Cyber Security Perspectives.
- Business Development experience, able to work with Sales teams to generate opportunities for Security Business. Able to drive Technical & Sales on various Security Technology offerings.
- Able to drive new technology solution and need to have market intelligence on Security as a practice
- Proven experience in managing the complete delivery lifecycle of security engagements, right from the pre-sales stage starting with the identification of opportunities and initial scoping through to the final delivery and signoff. Should have also implemented programs to provide post-cutover maintenance and operations support.
- Must possess adequate knowledge of industry best practices and tools like; Malware Analysis, Memory Analysis, HBGary Responder, Network Traffic Collection and Analysis and Sandboxing, EnCase, F-Response, FTK, Helix and Paraben.
- Understand complete discovery of customer environment and able to convert an opportunity by coordinating between Sales, Commercial, Partners etc.
- Understanding of product portfolio of various OEMs e.g., Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet, Symantec, Mcafee, Bluecoat etc.
- Able to Work on Funnel review, partner mindshare, drive higher discounts, drive commercial negotiations and closure of opportunity.
- Responsible for the backend process like P&L, Cost optimization, Marketing etc.
- Driving the funnel and initiatives with the OEMs and partners
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.