Senior Resource Specialist at Anlage
Views:248 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Presales Consultant - Cyber Security (5-12 yrs)
Role:Enterprise Architect (Manager/Sr. Manager)
- This is an Enterprise Architect position in "Technology Solution Group (TSG)" to oversee the development & governance of Security Product offerings in XXXX circle.
- Candidate must have good knowledge on Security Technologies like Information Security Management, Threat & Vulnerability Management, Basic understandings of Security-relevant industry standards and practices such as ISO 2700x series, COBIT, NIST, etc.
Job Role & Requirements:
- Business Development experience, able to work with Sales teams to generate opportunities for Security Product offerings.
- Design, Presents, demonstrates the Network Architecture for the Security domain(s) and provide technical consulting to Mid, Enterprise and Government customers.
- Required to understand customer requirements and provide consultation / design on the architecture and solution.
- Define security requirements for products and platforms.
- Work with company leaders to develop long term vision, technology road map, and annual goals for the Cyber Security Practice. Build a distinguished portfolio of advanced cyber security services. Develop intellectual property, including methodologies, solutions, accelerators and tools to enable the practice to be recognized as a leader in the field of cyber security
- Demonstrated knowledge of information security, computer forensics and data analysis; practices & procedures related to the investigation and response to network/computer intrusions and data theft. Experience in planning and implementing risk mitigation strategies relating to; data loss prevention, security incident and event management, identity and access management, role-based management, strong authentication, encryption, source code analysis, penetration testing, application and system hardening, firewall management and logical network segmentation.
- Evaluate new technologies and processes that enhance security capabilities.
- Conduct Thorough Assessment on the Deliveries from Cyber Security Perspectives.
- Business Development experience, able to work with Sales teams to generate opportunities for Security Business. Able to drive Technical & Sales on various Security Technology offerings.
- Able to drive new technology solution and need to have market intelligence on Security as a practice
- Proven experience in managing the complete delivery lifecycle of security engagements, right from the pre-sales stage starting with the identification of opportunities and initial scoping through to the final delivery and signoff. Should have also implemented programs to provide post-cutover maintenance and operations support.
- Must possess adequate knowledge of industry best practices and tools like; Malware Analysis, Memory Analysis, HBGary Responder, Network Traffic Collection and Analysis and Sandboxing, EnCase, F-Response, FTK, Helix and Paraben.
- Understand complete discovery of customer environment and able to convert an opportunity by coordinating between Sales, Commercial, Partners etc.
- Understanding of product portfolio of various OEMs e.g., Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet, Symantec, Mcafee, Bluecoat etc.
- Able to Work on Funnel review, partner mindshare, drive higher discounts, drive commercial negotiations and closure of opportunity.
- Responsible for the backend process like P&L, Cost optimization, Marketing etc.
- Driving the funnel and initiatives with the OEMs and partners