Presales Consultant - Artificial Intelligence Market Research Firm (5-7 yrs)
Pre Sales Consultant - AI based Market Research firm
1. Act as a product expert with deep knowledge of companies product. Leverage the features and functionality to accomplish client desired business objectives.
2. Provide exemplary pre-sales insights & functional expertise through product presentations, demonstrations, proof of concepts and ongoing innovation consultation
3. Translate product features into value drivers and convey benefits to all customer stakeholders.
4. Build working knowledge of competing products and how to technically sell against them
5. Work collaboratively with Product Management, Marketing and Engineering during the development, launch and continuing refinement of existing and new product functionalities of the company.
6. Develop and maintain training materials, and deliver training to improve technical abilities of sales professional
7. Be a partner to the sales team in closing new deals and working closely with sales throughout the sales cycle post qualification to closure.
- Prior experience of 5+ years pre-sales/account management in market research or consulting
- Good customer facing and relationship building skills.
- Outstanding understanding of consumer insights and product innovation, comfortable supporting sales teams proactively on targeted accounts
- Business value focused mindset to uncover clients' business challenges and develop custom solutions to solve them. Communicate value at the executive level
- Ability to explain and resolve common technical aspects of the software, including communicating with technical audiences on NLP, data analytics etc.
- Team player with cross functional collaboration experience.
- Experience of selling to large organizations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience of selling to the FMCG Industry
- Previous experience of working in a start-up
- Fluent in more than one language
- Own what you do with access to our Employee Share Options Pool (ESOP)
- Great progression opportunities - we want you to grow with us!
- Look after yourself with health insurance including Hospital/Surgical, Major
Medical and Outpatient :
- Learn new skills with sponsored training
- Flexible work hours : Early birds and midnight-oil-burners rejoice!