Presales Bid Manager - IT (6-15 yrs)
Role Name : Presales Bid Manager
Location : Preferably Chennai
Shift Timings : Primarily 11-9 Pm but need to be flexible
- Analyze and identify clients' requirements- Must be able to understand customers' business problems and conceptualize pragmatic solution
- Responsible to respond to RFP/RFX or work with the team to create a proactive pitch for potential customers
- Leverage our rich Contextual knowledge, best practices, Domain expertise and insights to capture customer mindshare and deliver best in class solution
- Responsible for taking end to end ownership of the opportunity
- Work with the bid manager and various stakeholders to create innovative solution and winning proposition with clear demarcation or responsibility and ownership
- Ensure achievement of goals set on a consistent basis. The goals would be team as well as individual goals that are set on a yearly/monthly/daily basis.
- Set up timely reviews with Sr Leadership and Account teams before submission to clients.
- Presents solutions or findings to executives and clients. SWOT / gap analysis of solutions.
- Analyze errors and provide feedback to team where required.
- Be a coach to the other team members and support up-skilling them
- Promote Digital Learning and Contextual Knowledge Development
- Self motivated, business and customer focused
- Excellent relationship & influencing skills, stakeholder management & liaison skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office, excellent presentation (ppt) skills.
- Flexible working hours as the team supports global clients
- Is Responsible, takes ownership and must be able to handle uncertainty and deadlines
- Self-starter and hunger to learn
- Good Team player and works with other team members and takes them along