Associate Consultant at HuQuo
Views:750 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Presales Analyst - Insurance (4-8 yrs)
The candidate should have at least 6 years plus of professional experience in the Insurance vertical of tier 1 IT provider or analyst / consultant role exposure in a big four consulting firm with solutioning/consulting responsibilities. A deep understanding of insurance company operating models, and processes (i.e. claims, underwriting, policy servicing, Omni-channel management, digital marketing, etc.), industry trends, best practices and overview of regulatory/compliance issues.
- Knowledge of USA, ANZ & EMEA Insurance Industry and its technological trends.
- Experience in building propositions, IPs and accelerators for P&C platforms.
- Should be able to conceptualize, analyse, create blueprint for business transformations and present solutions in the Re/insurance domain.
- Prior experience with pre-sales/solution definition and collaborate with eco systems.
- Strong understanding of Application, and IT Services.
- Ability to manager interactions for bids with internal stakeholders, third party advisors, partners and customers.
- Should have experience in presales - solution, estimation and roadmap definition in P&C platforms.
- Should be able to consult customers on P&C product specific IT Solutioning roadmap / blueprint.
- Ability to evaluate and assess various packages technically and their integration with surround solutions along with fitment for a project / proposal.
- Enterprise Integration and solutioning knowledge - leverage the ecosystems for SI.
- Experience in publishing the papers, POV and handling analyst meetings.
- Possess a blend of both business and technical skills with the ability to translate business needs into deliverable solutions.
- Strong knowledge of the drivers and impacts currently affecting the global insurance industry.
- Familiar with the technology trends, providers and solutions in the insurance market place.
- This role requires strong leadership skills and demonstrated capabilities of being a thought leader.
- Coordinate with response teams to design solutions, provide/validate estimates, approach & implementation plan.
- Identify the gaps in customer landscape and engage in consultative selling.
- Influence significantly on the sale of technology and service solutions to customers.