HR - Manager at Preferred Square Analytics
Views:2608 Applications:323 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:309
Preferred Square - Consultant Strategy Role (2-4 yrs)
Education Level: BBA/Bachelor in Commerce/CA/CFA/MBA-Finance
Company Description: Preferred Square is an adroit start-up boutique consulting firm which provides tailor made solutions for its esteemed clients. So far, we have been privileged to service stalwarts from various sectors like Real Estate, Financial Services & Technology.
Based on our deep understanding of real estate sector in Middle East we assist the clients in making key decision which includes feasibility study, business planning, valuations, pricing & timing decisions etc. supported with information management in various forms.
Overview: It is a front-end consulting role with exposure to international clients and global markets
- Drive client relationships, understanding their business and strategy needs, and providing solutions.
- Take charge of analysing problems, discovering insights, delivering recommendations, and presenting findings to client stakeholders.
- Assist Senior Consultant / Principal Consultant in project execution and business development
- Drive and Support in project planning, execution, and delivery
- Be responsible for major components of the work including: Feasibility studies, business planning, capital planning & fund raising, business due diligence, financial restructuring
- Building Financial and Valuation models
- Analysing and summarizing financial performance
- Developing power point and word documents including Pitchbook and Board Presentations
- Identifying KPIs and benchmarking with relevant peers
- Developing conceptual documents and teasers
- CA/BBA/B.Com./CFA Level 1/2/3/ MBA Finance from top tier University
- Strong quantitative, analytical and conceptual problem-solving skills combined with outstanding business acumen
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Experience at Big 4 is preferable
- Adept at financial modelling
- Capability to understand business model of the client
- Sensitivity to details, accuracy in everyday work
- Responsive attitude, should be able to think ahead of client