Director at Executive Search Firm
Views:68 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Pre-sales & Solutioning Manager - IT/BPO (5-10 yrs)
Pre-Sales & Solutioning
- Ensure a seamless interaction with the sales team in developing solutions for prospect customers.
- Coordinate with Centre SPOC's, HO Stakeholders and get relevant information to put the response together.
- Ensure all processes and documentation relating to Proposals solutioned are available for ready reference.
- Solutioning Analysis - Quarterly analysis of type of projects, win rate, reason for loss, etc. Track Win Rate on a Monthly Basis. Create a knowledge base and documentation based on solutioning team learnings.
- Quarterly/Annual analysis of prospects, wins, loses by geography, vertical, service line etc. - giving an insight into the areas that teams should be focusing on.
- Clear all Internal and External Audits with no non-conformances.
- Develop and if possible, automate ways in which the overall inputs that go into solutioning can be managed better. This could be pricing, how locations are identified for projects etc.
- Creating a Knowledge Bank (Learnings) - based on proposals handled, POC's conducted, type of prospects etc.
- Managing Relationships across Centers, Sales Team, Functional Teams and Clients.
- Ensuring on-time delivery of accurate proposal responses and tracking and managing a proposal until submission.
- Can take on additional Responsibilities based on interest, capability and commitment in areas like
Learning & Development
Audit and Compliance
Education Qualification Experience/Fresher
- Graduate and above
- Overall experience of 10+ years
- 2 to 4 years of experience in working with Pre-Sales/Solutioning Teams, Transitions or Bid Teams
- Meticulous, organized, logical thought process, stickler for time management, an eye for detail
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Ability to understand client requirements, our business and piece together solutions that could be a win-win for both parties.
- Creative thinker and constantly looking at ways to improve the process and solution provided.
- Experience working in Teams and coordinating with multiple stakeholders.
- Collaborative and at the same time assertive.
- Consultant role
- WFH is available. Might have to come to office for meetings, discussions, social get togethers.
- Strong accountability, commitment & integrity levels
- Self-motivated, self-driven
- Specialist in their field and clearly result oriented.