Pre-sales Manager/Consultant - Prophecy - Information Security & Data Analytics Firm (5-10 yrs)
Role: Pre Sales Consultant
Reporting To: Vice President Sales & Marketing
We are a Series A Funded New Age Information Security & Data Analytics Company and we take pride in the fact that we have been delivering value to our customers with our innovative offerings and helping them adopt a variety of our security solutions that are based on cutting edge technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Predictive Intelligence, Facial Biometrics and so on.
We are among the top 5 Cyber excellence companies globally (Holger Schulze awards) and have won similar recognitions at National and International arenas.
To our credit, more than 100 customers in India already trust us and the list is only growing. Exciting things are happening at Innefu and we are all game for a big leap forward.
The Pre-sales Consultant coordinates technical pre-sales activities. He/she transfers industry, technical and product knowledge to customers via good written, verbal and presentation skills. Assists in all levels of technical account planning and accompanies sales account managers on visits to customers. He/she will work closely with the Field Sales and the Partners and assist in the development of formal sales proposal and presents and differentiates product offerings at a technical level from the competition. He/she will also be responsible for technical enablement of partners.
Primary Responsibilities -
- Product presentations and demonstrations
- Assists with the qualification of the opportunities and/or identification of target accounts
- Support with technical qualification of sales opportunities
- Provide answers to (technical) questions in a Request for Information (RFI) or a Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Build custom demonstrations
- Create POC implementation plans and deliver the Proof of Concepts (POC)
- Provide first-line technical support for software evaluations and/or pilot projects
- Support at external and internal customer facing events
- Compare Innefus product offering at a technical level with competitive products
- Build technical relationship with prospects or existing customers
- Liaise with the Engineering and Support teams to ensure accurate and timely resolution of technical issues that may arise during the pre-sales process
- Assists customer, prospect and Sales Representative to build a compelling and competitive business case and ROI (Return of Investment). Manages hand-over to the Services Functions (Post-Sales Support and/or Professional Services) for implementation and post-sales support.
- Participate in weekly cadence calls
Required Experience / Qualifications
- Motivated, competitive individual with a strong aptitude for learning technology
- Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of commonly used Sales and solution selling concepts, practices, policies and procedures.
- Must interact effectively with all levels of management and staff, internally and externally
- Must be adaptable, professional, courteous and motivated, and must work well individually or as a member of a team
- Self-starting with solid follow-through, multi-tasking and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload
- Highly motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Willingness to travel within India
- 5-10 years of experience in a similar role, with solid track record
- Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Strong understanding of broader information technology concepts.
- Extensive technical hands on experience on Big Data, Data Warehouse, BI, AI , ML, Shell Scripting, Python, Analytics
Big Data, Data Warehouse, BI, AI, ML, Shell Scripting, Python , Java