Pre Sales Head - Salesforce - IT Firm (10-15 yrs)
Hiring for one of our clients :
This role will require working with Practice Head to drive revenue and growth of the practice by expanding into existing clients and acquire new logos. This is a very critical and strategic role and highly consultative.
- Industry experience of 10 + years with at least 6 + years of Pre-Sales experience in Customer Experience Platforms and Commerce Platform - Salesforce, Adobe.
- Min 4+yrs of exp I salesforce.
- Strong solutioning expertise in areas of Customer Experience
- Preferably worked with leading Digital IT solutions company
- Proactive, Go-getter attitude to pursue sales targets and leads
- Consultative and can develop strong client relationships
- Experience in developing and delivering effective proposals with Win-Themes and Value Proposition
- Proven leadership in navigating and handling customer discussions and presentations
- MBA mandatory
Job Description :
- Identify growth opportunities - both proactive and reactive;
- Bid Manage and functional expert for all companies CX Practice Proposals related with CRM, Commerce and Marketing
- Assist in the development of marketing collateral such as case studies and whitepapers.
- Develop messaging for go to market collaterals
- Set the charter of pre-sales team to deliver very high-quality RFPs/RFQs/RFIs.
- Drive field team enablement to improve situational fluency of client partners and sales directors
- Understand client requirements through interactions with clients / field sales team as per situation
- Support sales efforts with in-depth product and business knowledge with Sales Enablement and GTM initiatives
- Engage in the consultative selling process, gaining customer acceptance based on the communicated requirements of the software and engagement.
- Scope and build POCs and/or participate in Pilot engagements, helping customers see the product fit in their environment.
- Ensure and extend the pursuit of specific market intelligence/competitive intelligence to the team.
- Ensure all proposals conform to client's stringent standards.
- Know and grow knowledge of the product offerings in CX space :(Salesforce.com)/Hybris/Adobe
- Know domain best practices and trends.