HR at Praxis Global Alliance
Views:3271 Applications:280 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:84
Praxis Global Alliance - Delivery Leader (10-15 yrs)
About Praxis (Praxian Global Private Limited)
Praxis Global Alliance is a next-gen management consulting firm revolutionizing the way consulting projects are delivered. It delivers practical solutions to the toughest business problems by uniquely combining domain practitioner expertise, AI-led research approaches, and digital technologies.
The company operates four business units, viz.,
a) Financial Investor Group (FIG) offering pre-deal support, commercial due diligence, post-acquisition value creation
b) Business Enablement and Transformation (BET) for practitioner-led business advisory and consulting
c) PGA Labs focused on technology-led business and market research powered by AI, and
d) PraxDigital- delivering data engineering and analytics, AI, OpenData and visualization solutions to clients across verticals.
Present in four strategic locations in India, Praxis Global Alliance works with C-suite to the front-line executives across business streams helping them with end-to-end business enablement, organizational transformation and revenue maximization support in an agile environment.
Our leadership is a set of lifetime consultants (ex-Partners) from top tier consulting firms, who are passionate about revolutionizing advisory and making it very outcome - oriented. Our team comes from IITs, IIMs and our delivery & data science team consists of people from top Indian as well as Ivy League colleges. We are looking for stellar performers for the next phase of our growth.
Key responsibilities :
- Build specific practices by establishing deep client relationships
- Generate new business and deliver large scale reports
- Lead the day-to-day execution of multiple (5 - 6 at one point in time) client projects within a practice.
- Guide and develop individual team members to driving sales, talent management and delivery.
- Have a big picture approach, take ownership of the overall project and its end products. Bring in innovative strategies, ideas and structure to run projects
- Work directly with clients and ensure smooth client interface from beginning to the end of the projects
- Add value to the design, analysis and implementation of business performance approaches, help the team customize solutions for greater business performance
- Be a support and business driving unit both internally and externally
Desired Background :
- 10-15 years of experience in consulting, advisory or professional services from consulting firms is required
- Led teams based out of multiple locations in prior roles
- Strong hold on industry specific practice, in-depth understanding about a domain and keen to explore more avenues in consulting
Desired competencies :
- Leadership skills - client impact, project management, team motivation and coaching
- Resourcefulness and tactfulness in getting market inputs and client requirements
- Ability to work and influence in client settings and work collaboratively with counterparts in teams to drive impact together for clients
- Deriving rich insights, visualizing and forecasting intricate information using Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Highly efficient to solve multiple problems independently across projects and drive teams to come up with a practical answer
- Able to drive to most practical outcomes and high quality in all aspects of day to day work efficiently
- Strong levels of ownership and should demonstrate pride in output
- High focus on outcomes and must enjoy driving clients to action
- Must be a value-driven individual with high degree of integrity