HR at Praxis Global Alliance
Views:1666 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Praxis Global Alliance - Business Analyst (2-4 yrs)
About Praxis (Praxian Global Private Limited)
Praxis Global Alliance is a next-gen management consulting and business research firm revolutionizing the way consulting projects are delivered. It delivers practical solutions to the toughest business problems by uniquely combining domain practitioner expertise, AI-led research approaches, and digital technologies.
The company operates four business units, viz.,
a) Financial Investor Group (FIG) offering pre-deal support, commercial due diligence, post-acquisition value creation
b) Business Enablement and Transformation (BET) for practitioner-led business advisory and consulting
c) PGA Labs focused on technology-led business and market research powered by AI, and
d) PraxDigital delivering data engineering and analytics, AI, OpenData and visualization solutions to clients across verticals.
Present in four strategic locations in India, Praxis Global Alliance works with C-suite to the front-line executives across business streams helping them with end-to-end business enablement, organizational transformation and revenue maximization support in an agile environment.
Our leadership is a set of lifetime consultants (ex-Partners) from top tier consulting firms, who are passionate about revolutionizing advisory and making it very outcome-oriented. Our team comes from IITs, IIMs and our delivery & data science team consists of people from top Indian as well as Ivy League colleges. We are looking for stellar performers for the next phase of our growth.
- 360-degree consulting
- Conduct research (desk research, field research) and do analysis on excel and be comfortable with handling data to derive meaningful insights
- Work with clients directly and conceptualize key initiatives for clients basis their priorities; should be comfortable working in client locations as well
- Work collaboratively with Praxis Principals, cross-functional data science and technology teams
- Be extremely focused on outcomes.
- Be flexible to deal with the ambiguous and dynamic environment, morph as required.
- Innovate on frameworks/ tools and help record learnings to expand Praxis knowledge base
- A person who exhibit strong performance along desired competencies will be considered seriously as well
Experience of 2- 4 years in consulting /advisory/ research will be considered a plus
- Strong levels of ownership and should demonstrate pride in output
- Analytical, ability to derive patterns from data/push for insights
- Resourcefulness and tactfulness in getting market inputs and client requirements
- Ability to work and influence in client settings and work collaboratively with counterparts in business partner teams to drive impact together at clients
- Outstanding academic record
- High focus on outcomes and must enjoy driving clients to action
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a must and working understanding of Powerpoint desirable
- Must be a values-driven individual with high degree of integrity