Praxia - Senior Manager - Partnership - Devices (4-6 yrs)
Senior Manager, Partnership (Devices)
"Praxia is on a mission to re-invent IT Management"
Praxia's IT Asset Procurement & Financing Services offers a one-stop solution for customers to purchase, lease and manage their IT equipment. With Praxia's IT Asset leasing (Laptops, Desktops, Printers.) companies get access to growth capital seamlessly.
We enable firms to not only save upfront capital but also realize savings via competitive rates and tax deductions.
Praxia is trusted by fast-growing start-ups such as Fashinza, 1k Kirana, No Broker, Blu Smart, etc for their IT Asset needs. It is backed by marquee VC and angel investors.
The founding team is IIM Ahmedabad and FMS Delhi alumni, and have worked in organizations such as PwC, Unilever, OfBusiness, UC & Amazon.
We are rapidly growing, and are looking for highly motivated professionals to join our team. Senior Manager - Hardware Partnership must have strong knowledge about the hardware distribution ecosystem in India and will be responsible for establishing Praxia's channel partnership with Hardware OEMs and Distributors.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Build strategic relationships with Hardware OEMs (Apple, Dell, Lenovo, HP) and Distributors (Redington, Ingram).
- Develop and implement sales plans & strategies to mine incremental revenue from existing customers.
- Build growth opportunities using the account planning process; actively manage planning processes through scheduled reviews and updates
- Spend time with customer stakeholders across levels: understand clients' business requirements in detail including a roadmap for IT and domain-specific pain areas
- Develop strategy and execution plan to ensure revenue growth
- Work closely with OEMs to acquire and develop customers, and drive fulfillment through them
- Effectively maintain customer information and sales opportunities
- Relevant experience of working in channel partnership roles with OEMs (Dell, HP, Lenovo, Apple) or Distributor (Redington, Ingram etc.).
- B. Tech/BBA, MBA - Preferred.
- 4+ Years of extensive industry experience with strong IT procurement and services acumen
- Strong Interaction with OEMs and responsible for handling B2B business.
- Strong understanding of OEM's organization & operations, including key business channels, OEMs go-to-market strategies, partner segmentation, key programs & initiatives, and structure.
- Excellent negotiation, communication, time management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to understand the customer's business issues and translate them to Praxia solutions.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with C-level executives and line of business representatives.
- Comfortable with flexible work timings and travel.
- Track record of driving results under minimal supervision. Experience building a vertical/new business is a plus.
- Past experience of working in startups would be a plus.