Praxia - Senior Manager - Business Development - Financial Products (3-5 yrs)
Job Description: Senior Manager, Business Development, Asset Leasing
"Praxia is on a mission to make leasing more accessible."
Praxia's IT Asset Procurement & Financing Services offers one-stop solution for customers to purchase, lease and manage their IT equipment. With Praxia's IT Asset leasing (Laptops, Desktops, Printers.) companies get access to growth capital seamlessly.
We enable firms to not only save upfront capital but also realise savings via competitive rates and tax deduction.
Praxia is trusted by fast growing start-ups such as Fashinza, 1k Kirana, No Broker, Blu Smart, etc for their IT Asset needs. It is backed by marquee VC and angel investors.
The founding team is IIM Ahmedabad and FMS Delhi alumni, and have worked in organisations such as PwC, Unilever, OfBusiness, UC & Amazon.
We are rapidly growing, and are looking for highly motivated sales professionals to join our team. The role entails driving growth across categories, onboarding new B2B customers, opening new regions and leading business development end-to-end.
- Develop and implement sales plan and strategy to drive the leasing business by onboarding new customers
- Coordinate with finance, supply teams to deliver committed results for the customers
- Increase leasing awareness for potential and existing customers
- Build strong relationships with customers, and improve brand image through new and innovative ways
- Chase new sales opportunities through outbound emails/cold calls/warm calls on a daily basis
- Constantly track impact metrics and ensure accuracy of data on the CRM given point in time
- Determine the next region of growth, and align stakeholders to grow x to 10x
- Comfortable with flexible work timings and travel
- Excellent negotiation, communication, time management and organizational skills
- Proven ability to understand customer pain points and to propose relevant solutions
- Proven ability to work and effectively communicate with C-level executives and line of business representatives
- Track record of driving results under minimal supervision. Experience building a vertical/new business is a plus
- Understanding of Financial Statements and ability to handle financial doubts would be preferred
- Past experience of working in startups would be a plus
- Preference will be given to people having exposure to working in B2B Procurement, B2B Fintech Sales etc.