Prashaste Group - Vice President - Consulting (3-7 yrs)
Company Brief :
- Prashaste is one of India's leading Channel Management company offering one stop solutions to all the channel related needs of our clients. We have partnered with over 2000 clients including 20+ OEMs across different sectors including auto, lubricants, retail, e-commerce, spare parts and others. Our key clients include Toyota, Tata Motors, VW, Petronas, M&M, Honda, Urban Ladder, go-MMT, Escorts, TAFE, Bajaj, Volvo Construction Equipment, Castrol among others
- We help our clients in improving productivity, profitability and customer experience of their channel partners viz. dealers, distributors, and franchisees through our consulting and learning solutions.
- We have offices in Mumbai, Bengaluru and Delhi and are actively recruiting exceptional talent for various positions. If you share our passion for driving transformation, come and join us.
Position: Vice President (VP)
- The VP is a leadership role at Prashaste and will be responsible for driving delivery excellence, building quality teams and achieving client delight and retention. The VP will be part of the core management team and will play a crucial leadership role in driving organization's growth. The career path for a VP culminates in a Partner who is eligible for stock options /profit sharing.
- The role will require you to spearhead diverse projects by donning multiple roles of a business expert, a learning architect, an implementation champion and a team leader. As an VP you will find yourself on one day working on ground helping client teams drive performance, another day spending hours in designing a strategic intervention, on another presenting solutions to industry leaders and another taking a training session.
- This heady mix of different roles is for people with a sharp business perspective as our works spans across multiple domains including sales, customer experience, finance, digitization, learning & development. The role is exciting for those who have a strong executive presence, entrepreneurial mindset and a passion for excellence. Candidates need to have strong business acumen, proven implementation skills and should have shown leadership potential in their existing role.
- MBA (or equivalent qualification) from a tier-I business school
- Graduate (any specialization) from a top institute
- 3-7 years of total experience
- 3+ years of post MBA experience
- Preferred domains- Management Consulting
- Preferred Industry- Auto, Healthcare & Retail
Key Job Responsibilities:
I. Project management
- Successfully lead and execute multiple client engagements by ensuring quality of deliverables & client satisfaction
- Plan & manage project budgets, timelines and profitability
- Ensure project compliances
II. Business generation & Client relationships
- Build long term client relationships
- Drive business through client retention & contribution
III. Business planning & strategy
- Contribute in building business plans & strategy
IV. Team building & capability development
- Build strong team connect and develop the capabilities
- Contribute in hiring, mentoring and grooming talent for the organization
V. Process orientation & Innovation
- Design & standardize project management / domain - specific processes, tools & techniques
- Evolve existing solutions and create new innovative offerings
- Develop industry research/ benchmarks/ case studies/ white papers insights
Key capabilities and other requirements:
- Business acumen
- Strategic mindset
- Structured thinking and problem solving
- Result oriented
- Multi-tasking ability
- Expertise in MS office
- The final compensation shall be based on candidate's potential, experience