Prashaste Group - Lead - Learning & Development (6-10 yrs)
Prashaste is India's leading Channel Management Company offering transformational business and people solutions to enable companies in building profitable, productive and customer-centric channel operations. Since our inception in 2010, we have provided highly customized consulting and learning solutions to 2000+ clients including most of the top automobile OEMs and Dealerships and companies across industries like Oil & Gas, Lubricants, Retail, E-Commerce, Agri, Tele-com, etc. Our client base includes Toyota, Honda, Volvo, Tata Motors, Mahindra, TAFE, , JCB, ACT, Urban Ladder, Make My Trip, Castrol, Escorts, Bajaj, Essilor, etc.
The team is powered by the collective wisdom of industry veterans, researchers and IIM alumni.
Job Description - Learning Lead for Hyderabad location
Learning Lead will be a critical position in our organization. She/he will be leading the learning vertical and be responsible for developing and delivering multiple learning programs to our clients. The Learning Lead is creative, passionate and dynamic. She/he will leverage the incredible learning opportunities and is relentless in effort to make a lasting impact right away.
Qualification: Graduation from any leading institute and MBA from a reputed institute
Experience: 6-10 years of experience from a learning organization with hands on experience in handling large scale learning engagements end to end.
Key Job Responsibilities :
- Lead learning vertical, acquiring and retaining clients and enhancing client contribution
- Ensure quality, budgets & timelines for delivery of the projects
- Build expertise in various client offerings across multiple sectors
- Contribute to the internal learning & mentorship programs
- Lead the way in developing industry research & insights
- Design , upgrade and deliver innovative learning solutions ( behavioral and business ), modules and collaterals for post training implementation
- Trainer empanelment, enrolment and enablement
- In sighting and training requirement gathering
- People evaluation and assessment
- Training administration - Pre training, Training and Post training
- Learning library and data management
- Trainer database management
- Ability to handle the client and deliver end to end independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Expertise in MS office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong multi-tasking capability