Prashaste Group - Engagement Manager - Consulting - Auto Manufacturer (3-6 yrs)
Engagement Manager will be a core member of Prashaste's Solutions team. He/ She would be responsible for leading a team of consultants to ensure project delivery excellence, build long term client relationships and drive business growth.
Prashaste's solutions are aimed at people development and business transformation. Our solutions encompass learning & development, business evaluation, assessments, financial management, implementation, business enablers and others.
Candidates need to have a strong business perspective & understanding, proven implementation skills and should have shown leadership potential in their existing role. Past experience in management consulting/ organizational strategy is essential for the role. He/ She should be passionate about creating impact by building new solutions through an impact driven - change oriented approach.
Location: Mumbai (Extensive travel to pan India client locations would be required)
- MBA from a premiere Business School
- Graduate /PG (any specialization) from a tier I institute
Experience & Expertise:
- 2+ years of post MBA experience in Management Consulting or Strategic Group (of large corporations)
- Candidates with exposure / expertise across operations, finance, sales, customer lifecycle management, performance management, business analytics, people development will be preferred.
Key Job Responsibilities:
I. Project management
a. Lead multiple client engagements through a robust project management approach
b. Ensure quality delivery, meet budgets and timelines of the projects
c. Achieve high client satisfaction
II. Client relationships & contribution
a. Maximize client retention & contribution through building long term relationships with clients and creating new business opportunities
b. Assist in new client acquisition through identification of potential clients, developing strategic proposals and supporting client conversions
III. Team Management
a. Build, motivate, mentor & develop the consulting team
b. Contribute in hiring, mentoring and grooming talent for the organization
IV. Business planning & strategy
a. Participate & develop in building business plans & strategy
b. Identify potential opportunities and develop innovative solutions
c. Continuously develop industry research/ benchmarks/ case studies/ white papers
- Business Acumen
- Domain Expert (operations, finance, sales)
- Problem solving & analytical ability
- Project Management
- Expertise in MS Excel & Powerpoint
- Interpersonal skills
- Team management
- Result oriented & passionate
- Ability to excel in high-paced & dynamic environment
- Multi-tasking ability & time management skills
- Resilience & humility
- Excellent communication- oral & written
- Fixed : 12 to 14 lacs (annual) Commensurate with candidate's experience, background and potential
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.